Monday, May 23, 2011
Game #1 - An Innie or An Outtie?
Max had his first baseball game tonight and its apparent it will be another season like the Bad News Bears. His coach can barely throw the ball over the plate (underhanded) and each kid swings at any pitch that comes near. Thank God they have the 5 runs and or 3 outs rule in effect. While waiting to take his turn at bat, Lant and I overhear the conversations going on at the bench. First, Max shows all the kids how to make fart sounds while using your armpit and hand (and then they all try it). Wish I got a picture of that! Next we hear "So, do you got an innie or an outtie" (and no, they were not talking about what inning they were in or how many outs they had)! I am proud to say that at both at bats, Max hit the ball solid. He overran first base once and got tagged out, but the second time got to run the bases and bounce over home plate. Should be interesting... I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment