Thursday, April 22, 2010

Incredible Pizza, I Mean Dancing

We had a great time catching up with our DM friends and meeting their kiddos at Incredible Pizza today. I loved seeing the little versions of the Langenfeld's, Douglas' and Boesen's. Max found a new buddy in Jack, someone who can match his endless energy. Holyn kicked butt at the go carts, bringing home a 1st place trophy to add to her collection. Lizzie and Ryder played hard in the little kids area, my two wanted to tag along but are getting too big to run through the tubes like they used to. I really enjoyed watching Griffin, who took an interest in the dancing game while the others raced. The kid has rhythm Betsy! Thanks guys for joining us, it was wonderful to see all of you again. (Pause Playlist on the side of the blog to hear the video).