Lant and I just got back from a wonderful (kid free) cruise trip to the Bahamas and Key West (thanks again Boppa and Papa Jim for babysitting!) The weather was beautiful, the food was not cooked in a microwave box and no one had a timeout. We soaked up the Vitamin D and reluctantly came back to snow, snow and oh, did I mention snow. The kids informed us that they want to come along next time. So expect delays!
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Back to Reality
Lant and I just got back from a wonderful (kid free) cruise trip to the Bahamas and Key West (thanks again Boppa and Papa Jim for babysitting!) The weather was beautiful, the food was not cooked in a microwave box and no one had a timeout. We soaked up the Vitamin D and reluctantly came back to snow, snow and oh, did I mention snow. The kids informed us that they want to come along next time. So expect delays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment